Saturday, August 13, 2005

Urinal




So I go to the mens room today
in my office building
to take a piss
and as I am standing there
on the heights
of mount Olympus
taking a heroic
leak for all the ages
I notice something
different.
Instead of the white pine
deodorizing blocks
that keep the 4th floor mens room
smelling like my gandmother's closet
they have been replaced with
little black piss mats.
And on the little black piss mats is
the following message:

Swisher
Just Say No To Drugs
1-800-444-4441

O.K.
1. Is nothing sacred? Can a man not take a piss without advertising intruding?
2. Wouldn't an advertisement touting a cream for jock itch or even condoms be more effective?
3. If this is such an important message, are we really honoring it by unrinating all over it?




© Copyright 2005 Shroud Press

No comments: