Thursday, September 15, 2005

classic fear and loathing

a bloody nose, the smell of cold sweat and the certainty that you could never beat back all those knuckles, no matter how hard you tried.
I hated all those fuckers in that rich boy neighborhood.
I knew that while they had the numbers, I held the hate.
A hate filled with pain rage the injustice of a thousand years of a thousand souls and if they pushed me too far it would reign (YES REIGN) down upon them and their families without ceasing for 7 days. Smashing their smug existence, blotting out their swim team station wagon car pool, pissing on their pride of the neighborhood rose bushes, throwing their lawn jockeys through plate glass front windows and kicking their stupid toy poodles.
Shattering their feeble hope that their little friend cliques might actually protect them from the loss of the grave...
I'll give them evil
Joe evil


© Copyright 2005 Shroud Press

No comments: