Friday, September 16, 2005

unfortunate ketchup incident

July 14, 200x

RE: Unfortunate ketchup incident
Manager
Zaxby’s-Acworth
3511 Baker Road
Acworth, Georgia 30101


Dear Mr. Zaxby:

My employees and I were conducting a grants training workshop at North Metro Technical College on July 9, 200x and when we were on break, decided to have lunch at your fine establishment.
After receiving an order of chicken fingers I went to get some ketchup from your automatic dispenser.
Unfortunately there was a problem with the air pressure in your machine and the red condiment fairly exploded all over my crisp white shirt and dark navy suit. I narrowly escaped serious harm by pirouetting at the last minute, otherwise I may very well have suffered serious pelvic discharge. Your staff was very apologetic and provided me with a wet towel to assist in somewhat cleaning me up but alas, the damage was done. I smelled like a giant French-fry for the rest of my training that afternoon and on my long drive back to Atlanta that evening I actually had to ride with the windows down. One of your counter staff helpfully offered that the restaurant would gladly pay my cleaning bill in order to “get the red out” of my clothing. I am enclosing a copy of the bill from my local dry cleaning establishment and would ask that you send reimbursement to me at the address below.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,
J V
Deputy Director

Enclosure (1)
JV:jv



© Copyright 2005 Shroud Press

No comments: