Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bowl

Pittsburgh -4 1/2 vs. Seattle (47 1/2)
Pitt.


I hope I am wrong. I hope for a good super bowl. But.....
Seattle is poor against the pass, notwithstanding stopping 1 man show Steve Smith, and are especially vulnerable to a big fast tight end, like Pitt's Miller.
Seattle has a good run stopping Defense so Pittsburgh will most likely sling the ball around much as they have in their playoff games agst Indy and Denver.

Interested to see if Seattle will be able to run to the left side, their strength, agst Pitt.
Plus, emotion, energy, and momentum are all on Pitts side.
Every week for the past three games they have been able to turn breaking points to their advantage and not let go. I say if you are going to bet on this one, Pitt by 4 is a good bet.
I smell a rout, I hope I am wrong....

One thing that I do find comical is all the predictions for Pittsburgh based on their history.
I could understand this logic if the game were being played in the 70's when the team won 4 rings, but NONE of those players are with the team! This type of sentimental argument holds no weight with me, unless of course Buffalo is playing in the game, then, by all means, take the other team....

© Copyright 2006 Shroud Press

No comments: