Wednesday, March 29, 2006

..

From the bedroom
to the bathroom
and back.
I lack most
everything except
a guilty conscience.
I hate my life
and can't excuse my hype
until it all gets a head of me
it's just more of the same
bitches, cunts, and whores
on and on with their
issues until
I can't even
look in the face of tomorrow.
Try to fly right and
do what's expected
but you end up
paying the cost
by so many who
won't do the right
so what the fuck
Machiavelli was right
who cares anymore
anyway
I am so fucking tired right now
even as it is my own stupid fault
I'm pretty much worn out
and goddam exhausted from it all.
Had to get up in the middle of that last sentence,
my head pounding, and replace the ink
cartridge in my pen and then
come back to this pad
and write to try
andf survive among
the bitches of my life.
You know what,
it's just not worth it.
I can count on one hand the number of guys I know who have tried to fuck me over
The number of bitches is legion.
I don't know if its because of their black souls
or their biological makeup, I don't really know.
Except for the fact that
other than poking them with your stick
you sure as hell don't want to
lie down with their rattlesnake asses.
Eve wasn't tempted in the garden,
she was the snake.




© Copyright 2006 Shroud Press

No comments: